This is a full-time direct hire position that is looking to pay between $20-$24/hr. This position is fully onsite out of Towson, MD and is looking to hire asap. This position requires AV technician experience and a high school diploma.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Escalate service issues that cannot be completed within agreed service levels
- Communicate to customers: keeping them informed of progress, notifying them of impending changes or progress, etc.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for all multi-site video broadcasting events across the health system and manages details associated with AV and multimedia vendors for broadcasting services and special events.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Position requires high school degree or GED.
- At least two years’ AV technical experience.
- Must have skills in video editing, working with sound systems, live-stream broadcasting, and minor AV equipment troubleshooting and repair.
- Completion of a certification program in audio engineering is preferred.