AV Project Manager
This position is looking for someone who is able to work onsite out of Philadelphia, PA and will be responsible for managing a venue, Technical Operations including: Management of Technical team, meeting with clients, preparing proposals, execution of events to successful completion.. This is a full-time direct hire position that is looking to pay between $70k-$100k/year depending on experience. This position requires a bachelor's degree or 5+ years of experience in a similar position. This position is looking to hire ASAP.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of supervising and scheduling the staffing of technicians for all events using a combination of internal, and external contractors from various trade unions and contractors
- Must be able to develop proposals, including scope of work and bill of materials
- Communicate with Event Planners, Clients, Technicians and Facility Managers to ensure that all audio-visual components are implemented in such a way as to provide a solution that meets the demands, not only of individuals involved, but also the goal(s) of the particular event
- Perform site visits with customers and/or event planners to determine their individual standards for onsite productions as it relates to audio visual technician support.
- Work with customers prior to, the day of, and during events to ensure the proper staffing and make real time adjustments as necessary
- Minimum qualifications: 5 years of experience in events planning and program|project management.
- Highly focused and organized with the ability to prioritize tasks, manage deadlines and adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously spanning across multiple stakeholders.
- Detail oriented with excellent communication skills. Strong skills with building, tracking and formulating within Google Sheets
- Education: Bachelor degree preferred, but not required. If absent full time work experience is required. Relevant industry experience.