Commercial Construction Superintendent
Project Superintendent I
Thursday, January 20, 2022
Our Client is currently seeking an experienced Project Superintendent with Commercial background for the Pensacola, FL area. We are seeking a Superintendent who is both willing to work on larger projects with a full team but also capable to working on smaller projects with just a two or three-person team. Dependable, loyal and committed to upholding our WSI reputation counts for a lot! In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for the direction and daily supervision of all job site field personnel on assigned projects. Responsibilities also include maintaining safety, owner satisfaction, cost, schedule, and quality control.
- Maintain quality
- Onsite supervision of all field related work, Scheduling and coordination with all subcontractors
- Supervising daily work activities
- Administering and monitoring all safety policy and procedures
- Extensive construction knowledge in vertical as well as horizontal construction
- Project safety management
- Develop and maintain job schedule for the project. Manpower and equipment resource requirement scheduling
- Coordination of permit and regulatory inspections
- Project set-up and temporary facilities
- Field documents control
- Daily reports
- Progress photographs
- Material handling (receiving & inventory, storage, spare parts)
- Subcontract coordination
- Jobsite hiring, when required
- In-place quantity reporting
- As-Built Drawings
- Participate in post-construction review
- Field purchases
- Material delivery coordination
- Client and RPR relations
- Time sheets
- Small tool management
- Knowledge of contract documents
- Jobsite security
- High School diploma.
- Appropriate supervisory experience.
- Proficient with P6 Scheduling program
- Ten (10) years construction-related experience.
- Two (2) years of experience as an Assistant Superintendent.
- Good communication and people skills.
- Presentation experience.
- Computer proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Working knowledge of Management programs as it relates to the submission of RFI's, Submittals, Daily Reports, Safety Reporting etc.
- Valid Driver License and ability to commute to job sites.