- Hybrid position/ 3 days a week in office
- Degree and 3-5+ years of accounting experience
- US. citizen work authorization
- Advance knowledge of GAAP and Statutory accounting
Duties and Responsibilities
- Financial reporting functions to include handle month-end journal entries, financial statements, provide audit support, assist with the Employee benefit plans, and assist with fixed assets.
- Develops and maintains financial reports, with real-time mapping from various systems (general ledger, WCIS, WEUP, etc.).
- Addresses departmental process flow inefficiencies or breakdowns through automation or recommendation of system changes, and then continuous review for improvements.
- Oversees the fixed asset system including reviewing general ledger entries, reviews acquisitions and disposals.
- Streamlines and maintains Freedom general ledger and interfaces to the general ledger.
- Develops and maintains Board financial exhibits using reportwriter toolset.
- Develops and maintains management/ internal financials using reportwriter toolset.
- Assists in the preparation of the monthly Board Package.
- Other duties as assigned.
Apply for this position