Embedded Software Engineer
- Design, develop and test new embedded software.
- Support and enhance existing embedded software.
- Apply established development processes and assist in process improvement.
- Software design and implementation for a class II medical device
- Develop test software and procedures.
- Generate complete and accurate user and design documentation.
- Provide input to architecture, design and code reviews.
- Provide input and evaluation of new technologies and products.
- Keep current with embedded software trends and share knowledge.
- Lead a small development team / provide technical guidance.
- Assist in maintaining a positive and productive atmosphere within the team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 - $135,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Baltimore, MD: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Software development: 5 years (Required)
- C: 3 years (Required)
- Linux: 3 years (Required
- Experience working in a medical environment is preferred
Work Location: In person
Apply for this position