Cleared AV Install Technician (Travel)
This position requires close to 80% Travel within the United States to various Customer Site. You will have a daily per diem and all travel will be paid for by the company.
Location: Candidate for this role can be located anywhere in the United states preferably close to a Major Airport.
This is a Direct Hire Opportunity
Due to our Clients and the US Govt Regulations and Requirements – Candidates must be able to provide Proof of Citizenship and the ability to obtain a US Govt Secret Security Clearance or posses one already
Requirements and Job Duties:
- Previous experience in the service or installation of audio, video, and/or audiovisual and presentation systems.
- An aptitude to read and understand building construction blueprints and wiring diagrams.
- The ability to work independently, be self-directed, and interact with fellow employees and customers in a professional manner is a must.
- Communication, leadership, and customer relation skills
- Training in electronics and basic computer literacy skills is preferred, either through education, on-the-job experience, or certification.
- CTS Certification is preferred, but not required with the right experience. Any other key manufacturer certifications are also a plus (EX: Crestron, BIAMP, Extron, QSC, Shure, etc.)
- At least 3 - 5 years of Crestron, Biamp (and other AV technology) and installation and service experience
- Installing and troubleshooting commercial Audio Visual technology
- Providing top-level customer service with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to oversee a team but also be a working lead
- Willingness to work remotely with a significant amount of travel to various locations within the U.S.
- Prefer a Bachelors Degree, but not required