Temporary to Full Time
- Onsite in Charleroi, PA
- 6 month Temp to Hire
- 18-30/hr -> 38k - 64k
- US Citizen
Day to Day:
- Troubleshoot, repair, problem-solve, and maintain all electrical control problems for all manufacturing equipment.
- Troubleshooting machine malfunctions using electronic and PLC techniques
- Performs routine, emergency, and preventive maintenance on all electrical equipment/parts
- Study equipment manuals to develop audit items and preventative maintenance schedule.
- Install or assist in the installation of new equipment, including proper layout and alignment.
- Makes preventative maintenance checks and inspections as required and on time
- Identify, research, prepare and present solutions to control problems and continuous improvement projects
- Evaluate equipment malfunctions with a sense of urgency to minimize downtime
- Install, replace, or change machine parts and attachments, according to production specifications
- Modify equipment as necessary to improve safety, quality, productivity and reliability
- Perform tasks in a quality fashion by meeting or exceeding the internal customers’ requirements
- 3+ year of experience in an industrial electrical maintenance position with demonstrated experience with hydraulics and pneumatics
- Proficient in reading blue prints and schematics
Minimum Associates degree in EET or related
- Strong electrical knowledge (circuit breakers and fixtures)
Apply for this position