Director of Accounting
The Accounting Director serves as a tactical and operational business partner to Community Finance Directors, Corporate Finance and Operations Partners, Regional NFP Boards and Regional Executive Teams (Regional VPs - Finance, Regional VPs – Operations, Regional VPs – Sales, Regional VP’s Health Services) and supports the Regional Finance Vice Presidents in the development and implementation of strategic plans.
How you will make an impact:
Assist Regional Finance Vice Presidents to monitor and evaluate monthly risk assessment reporting for communities, identifying critical issues and driving action plans as needed to achieve annual community goals. Evaluate operational and financial performance of the communities and provide updates to Regional Finance Vice Presidents. Assist Regional Executive Teams to identify performance opportunities and implement action plans as necessary. Review, assess and provide recommendations to Regional Finance Vice Presidents regarding community short term cash needs, as necessary. Assist Regional Finance Vice Presidents evaluate and recommend to management and boards the long term community strategy. Partner with corporate operations and peer teams to identify process improvement opportunities for the communities and enterprise. Foster cooperation with amongst corporate and community staff to ensure effective coordination, communication and support among the stakeholders.
What we offer:
- A "career for life" approach to professional and personal development for our greatest asset; our employees.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision, and mission.
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate offices
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, and PTO
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to 3% once eligible.
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
What you will need:
4 year college degree. BS/BA in Accounting/Finance required. CPA/MBA a plus.
7 to 10 years in related/similar industry with at least the last 5+ years in a management/supervisory role.