We are looking for an experience audit manager to join our growing team!
Hybrid work schedule, must be local to DMV area.
As an Audit Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and reviewing the necessary procedures involved in planning and executing attestation engagements for clients in accordance with the applicable accounting standards. The Audit Manager serves to manage client engagements, maintain client relationships, and act as a liaison between overseeing/mentoring internal staff and working closely with internal leaders, to ensure high-quality work is conducted and delivered to our clients.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Regular duties include (but are not limited to):
- Perform and assist with audits, reviews and compilations for clients in various industries
- Oversee and review financial statements and evaluate internal controls
- Assist with the coordination of the day-to-day duties of planning, fieldwork and wrap-up
- Deep understanding of accounting and reporting standards
- Develop reasonable time budgets and coordinate audit requests to meet time constraints and client deadlines
- Interact with clients to help ensure the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient
- Communicate with Client, Management, and Managing Director on work status and client issues that arise
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years in relevant position
- Public accounting or other professional services environment preferred
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or other recognized business credential
- Bachelor’s in Accounting (for Audit or Tax)