CRM / Marketing Technology Manager - Legal (Partially Remote)
This position allows for 3-4 days per week remote / work from home.
Salary: $90,000 – 110,000/year
Oversee all facets of the firm’s CRM system, InterAction, and related data management including, maintenance, research, reporting, training and support. This includes:
- Own and lead the implementation, utilization, and expansion of the firm’s CRM system. This will include campaigning the importance of CRM usage and increasing firm engagement and adoption.
- Manage processes around data updates, reporting, research and data entry.
- Manage ongoing data clean-up processes and maintenance by eliminating duplicate and invalid data, resolving discrepancies, verifying standardization of data and ensuring that required fields are populated.
- Stay apprised of latest contact management tools and trends, and identify novel and systematic ways to improve data quality and usage.
- Manage processes around distribution of electronic communications – alerts, newsletters, invitations, etc.
- Provide database support and training to legal and non-legal end-users, including answering questions, troubleshooting problems, communicating policy, and teaching or instructing users regarding system functionality, data entry, and basic management.
- Develop and provide training on core and advanced system functionality. This would include the creation of documentation and tutorials on processes, policies, and systems configuration.
- Manage systems users and permissions.
- Generate analytical reports through data visualization tools like Qlik and Power BI to improve the firm’s understanding of contact engagement and opportunities.
- Generate client relationship intelligence reports for business development and lateral integration.
- Help manage and leverage specialized contact lists, like those of our firm alumni and top clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalency and 5+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Previous experience working in a law firm or professional services environment a plus.
- An in-depth understanding of InterAction or similar CRM database.
- Familiarity with Vuture or similar broadband email distribution platform.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Patience, a positive, customer-friendly attitude, and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent organizing, planning, and project management skills.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Interest in legal innovation, change management and process development.
- Must be extremely organized and be able to multi-task and manage competing priorities.
- Ability to produce quality work under deadlines while maintaining a professional and pleasant demeanor.