Attorney Professional Development Manager (Hybrid Remote)
Salary: $90,000 - 110,000/year
This position allows for 2-3 days per week remote / work from home after training and on-boarding period.
This position is responsible for creating and implementing programs and projects firm-wide, to further the long-term professional development of the firm's attorneys. The Manager will work with the firm's leadership to help attorneys practice law effectively, earn their CLE credits efficiently, build relationships between attorneys, and foster a strong firm community.
- Implement firm-wide strategic direction for attorney education and development consistent with the firm's objectives.
- Develop and administer training programs, live and virtual, that meet professional development goals, including assistance in developing program materials and a variety of delivery methods, and assist in tracking the quality and quantity of attorney development opportunities.
- Support orientation and integration programming for attorneys.
- Design, introduce and support new initiatives for attorney development. Work with the CLE team on administration of programs.
- Work with Chief Attorney Recruiting & Development Officer, Practice Development Partners and other firm leadership to monitor Associate progress in meeting division core competencies and training.
- Support Associate Development & Mentoring Committee activities and initiatives, including primary support of the Associate Mentoring Program.
- Coordinate programming and events to support the firm's Pro Bono Program, Well-Being and diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Assist in the non-partner timekeeper evaluation process as directed
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3-5 years of experience within the area of professional development and training or an equivalent area within a law firm.
- Strong technology skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Law firm experience required.
- Experience with viDesktop and CEManager preferred.
Apply for this position