Exciting opportunity with a client based out of the Baltimore, MD area looking to hire a Administrative Assistant with experience maintaining Schedules, Meetings and Corporate Events. The Candidate should have experience with Meeting and Event Coordination as well as managing Expenses and Travel arrangements. We are trying to fill this role within the next 2 weeks.
Logistics of the Role:
- This position will be 6 Month Contract to Hire with
- Remote/Hybrid: 1-2 Days working remote
- Ideally converting between $65-70K
- This position will require to work some weekend for Meetings and or if there is a compnay event
Day to Day Activities:
- Coordinating business travel, including booking flight/care/hotel arrangements, processing expense reports in expense reporting system, and making updates to arrangements as needed
- Maintaining individual and group calendars, including scheduling meetings and conference calls in Outlook and Zoom
- Assisting with meetings in the office, including but not limited to managing invitations / confirmations, room reservations, logging / receiving guests, room preparation, ordering and arranging food / beverage, travel support for guests, confirming A/V needs, meeting materials preparation, etc.
- Supporting executives as liaison to corporate systems and functions including IT, compliance, etc.
- Working with Administrative Assistant team in projects, to back each other up, etc.
- Supporting a handful of group corporate events with planning, research, reservations, coordination, etc.
- Supporting other administrative tasks, as needed, including occasional FedEx, document preparations, data entry, answering phone calls/taking messages, etc.
- At least 2-5 years of experience in Administrative Assistant / Executive Assistant roles
- Proficiency required in business appropriate systems, including but not limited to MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel), travel systems (Concur), Restaurants Reservation Applications, etc.
- Must be dependable, organized, detail-oriented, possess comfort while multi-tasking, and show strong follow-up skills
- Ability to interact and work closely with team members in a busy environment under pressure
- Excellent communication and interrelationship skills
- Must take initiative, be open to learning and taking on new tasks
- Professional demeanor and appearance in all settings – i.e., in person, phone, zoom, etc.
- Maintain compliance with corporate privacy and confidentiality standards
- Finance experience a plus, but not mandatory