Duties and Responsibilities:
-Coordinates and manages all construction activities.
- Provides guidance to field personnel to achieve project completion within the specified schedule, and budget, and with quality workmanship that aligns with the original plans and specifications.
- Recognizes and addresses adherence to the construction schedule, identifying and resolving issues.
- Orders materials and schedules inspections as needed throughout the construction process.
- Maintains positive relationships with clients, contractors, suppliers, local authorities, and fellow employees.
- Prepares, schedules, and oversees the completion of a final punch list.
- Prioritizes job site safety, promotes safe work practices, and promptly addresses any safety hazards.
- Ensures all company employees and contractors adhere to the company's safety policies.
- Maintains an organized job site, including the construction office.
- Encourages team communication and collaboration among all project participants.
- Upholds high standards for quality workmanship and efficiency.
- A High School Diploma or GED is a mandatory requirement.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a lead Superintendent in on-site construction within the Construction Industry.
- Ground-up construction experience is essential.
- Preferred experience in the heavy civil industry.
- Strong conflict resolution skills and assertiveness are key attributes.
- Attention to detail, commitment to quality, and a focus on safety are paramount.
- The ability to collaborate effectively with diverse project management teams is crucial.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person