AP Specialist (Remote) (Government Contracting)
This position is fully remote but candidates must be on the East Coast.
- Sales invoice generation, preparation, review and release for posting.
- Resolution of customer billing issues.
- Placement of collection calls to customers.
- Posting of cash receipts to Accounts Receivable
- Monitor customer ledgers
- Assist with contract closeout process including final invoice preparation
- Works with Financial Analyst, Program Manager/Admins and other corporate service departments to ensure customer billings and customer relations are properly maintained
- Purchase invoice receipt, review, coordination of approval, payment and posting.
- Performs banking transactions related to wire and ACH payments and positive pay file submittal
- Process payables check run for both vendors and employee reimbursement
- Expense report review, validation and posting
- Monitor vendor ledgers
- Works with Financial Analyst, Program Manager/Admins and other corporate service departments to ensure vendor payables and vendor relations are properly maintained.
WORKING KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- High school diploma required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in related administrative skills
- Able to meet communicated schedules and deadlines.
- Effective team player.
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Accurate in daily work and other projects.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word.
Apply for this position