Design Integration Engineer (Aerospace Avionics)
Cape Canaveral, FL
Integration Design Engineer – Job Description
The roles and responsibilities of the Integration Readiness Design engineer will be the following:
- Designing tooling fixtures in CAD for installation of sub-systems.
- Creating assembly drawings.
- Coordinating vendors for manufacturing of tooling fixtures.
- Interfacing with different departments concerning readiness requirements.
- Reviewing designs in preparation for installation and readiness.
- Coordinating resources for readiness testing.
- Working with QMS for integrating and testing sub systems.
- Knowledge of composite to metal interfacing and bonding.
Apply for this position