This position is looking for an experienced CNC programmer who is a US citizen, clearable, and fully vaccinated. This position is looking for someone who is able to both program and operate the machines. This is a fully onsite position that is a 6-month contract to hire working 40 hour work weeks looking to pay around $30-$35/hr.
- Ability to generate CNC Programs for CNC Lathes and Milling Machines and edit CNC code thru all shop processes in an accurate and timely fashion
- Ability to work independently and in group setting.
- Follows procedures for CNC code and file saving
- 2D, 3D and solid model programming (currently using MasterCam Software)
- Assume additional related responsibilities as assigned
- Able to read complex Manufacturing Engineering design blue prints.
- At least 5 years’ experience programming CNC lathes, milling centers.
- High school or equivalent diploma
- 3+ years experience with MasterCam
- Vericut experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of machine shop mathematics