Customer Support Agent
The following responsibilities, knowledge, skills and abilities are the minimum requirements for the Customer Service Executive:
- To ensure that all customer orders, quotations, queries, complaints etc. are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible; the target being the day of receipt. To be the focal point for all contact from customers within a given customer portfolio relating to any issues.
- To receive and action communications from customers and other departments, whether relating to CSE’s own customer portfolio or not. Additionally, to inform colleagues and/or customers of any developments in activities that the CSE is aware of.
- Working independently and seeking guidance from Manager/Supervisor/other departments when necessary.
- To input and feed back to customers, details of work in progress, using the daily production plan; check and follow up any commitments made to customers or other departments to ensure promises are being met; bringing any anomalies to the attention of the Office Manager, External Sales Rep and customer.
- To record thoroughly all aspects of orders (and amendments) being placed and entered, both on LabelTraxx and within customers’ purchase orders.
Job Responsibilities (continued):
- To advise production of short lead time print requirements within lead time standards (an honest opinion on required delivery dates), negotiating as long a lead-time as possible. This includes notifying production of new launch activity.
- Effectively manage stock levels and alert the External to any potential non-recoverable stock write off costs.
- To ensure that customer pricing is effectively maintained and the accuracy of information appearing on invoices, so that it conforms with customer contract agreements.
- Invoicing to be completed on a daily basis – the target being within 2 working days of dispatch. This includes, all ‘extras’ such as originations, cutters and delivery charges to be invoiced.
- To be pro-active and seek opportunities to develop existing accounts and where possible, to introduce new accounts to the business.
- To keep the Supervisor informed of any actual or potential activity adverse or otherwise, having an effect on the Sales Office or Company business.
- To ensure that the CSE work area is kept clean and tidy and that all files are well maintained. All documents to be fully up to date at the end of each working day, or better still, file as you go.
- To provide cover for answering phones as and when reception requires. All calls to be answered within three rings.
- To provide back up to colleagues on their accounts during periods of absence.
- To generate and forward to Manager ideas regarding changes in resources/procedures that could help improve our level of customer service.
- To always promote professionalism.
- Customer Service skills
- Strong communication/telephone skills
- Critical thinking, active listening, and extreme attention to detail
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Confident team player
- Computer literate
- Ability to prioritize and work well under pressure
- Computer Desktop/Laptop/Tablet
- Multi-function printer/copier
- Multi-line telephone
Apply for this position