Cyber Security Lead Project Manager
Cybersecurity Lead Project Manager
• The Cybersecurity Lead Project Manager (CPjM Lead), in conjunction with the Government Hill CEDC Cybersecurity Lead, will coordinate support tasks for all related Cybersecurity efforts including, but not limited to, RMF, Cyber Security Readiness, software testing, and vulnerability management.
• The CPjM shall have and maintain CISSP. The CPjM will be required to coordinate all processes as assigned by the identified government representative.
• The contractor shall utilize Hill CEDC GPM approved Agile Project Management methodologies in project execution based on a defined project WBS diagram, project plan and schedule.
• The CPjM shall support all other pillars with input to their initiated projects to ensure that all tasks performed are identified, documented, and estimated for work efforts in the IMP/IMS.
• The CPjM Lead will be required to coordinate RMF authorization to maintain eMASS artifacts according to the continuous monitoring strategy, and coordinate software testing efforts as it relates to the data center’s software baseline requirements by RMF.
• The CPjM will be required to provide IAVA, IAVM, MTO, CTO, NOTAMS, ACAS, STIGs, and CCRI health/compliance reports to the government using government provided tools.
• The CPjM Lead will be required to coordinate and assign vulnerability and compliance scanning tickets with appropriate personnel and meet customer RMF artifact requirements.
• The CPjM Lead shall coordinate tickets related to cybersecurity from assignment to completion in the official government ticketing system.
• The CPjM Lead will be required to track and plan all Cyber Security Readiness Efforts.
• The CPjM shall attend all Cybersecurity and Onboarding related meetings.