This position is looking for someone who is able to work fully onsite and has Quickbooks experience. This is a full-time direct hire position that is looking to pay between $95k-$115k/yr. This position requires someone who is a US citizen or green card holder, and also has a bachelor's degree in accounting. This company is ready to hire as soon as possible.
What you will be doing:
- Lead and manage the accounting team to include A/P, A/R, and G/L divisions
- Month-end close & financial reporting packages for 20 separate entities
- Monthly/Quarterly communication to lenders, including draws from reserve accounts
- Oversee the annual budgeting and forecasting process.
- Post general ledger entries
- Manage real estate tax appeals and payments
- Control monthly mortgage and guarantee payments
- Work with Development Team and assist with draws and wire payments
- Review bank account reconciliations
- Process commission payroll for brokerage team
- Calculate annual tenant operating expense reconciliations and estimates
- Approve invoices for submission for payment, batch invoices for check processing in Avid Exchange
- Review and assist in year-end audit and tax packages, as required
- Assist with acquisitions process, as needed
- Handle special projects as assigned
What we look for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 year in a supervisor/manager role
- Minimum of 4-5 years of related accounting experience in commercial real estate
- Experience working with MRI
- Experience with acquisitions, dispositions, dealing with escrow/title companies and lenders
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment and meet demanding deadlines
- Be detail-oriented and possess critical thinking skills.
- Excellent organization, communication, written, and presentational skills.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Be mature, flexible, dependable, and professional.
- Ability to work independently yet also thrive working as a team member.