Entry Level Civil Engineer
- Onsite in Annapolis, MD
- US Citizen or GCH
- Entry Level
Day to Day:
- Support the project manager with proposal development, work plan development, coordination of multi-discipline projects, monitoring of schedules and budgets, attendance of project client and team meetings to assist with coordination and development of project requirements.
- Conduct field surveys and substantial completion audits.
- Perform advanced engineering calculations and check project team members’ calculations.
- Maintain and develop technical knowledge in the use, and application of current technologies, design techniques, procedures, regulations, materials, and specifications.
- Utilizing design software develop and prepare scalable plans and diagrams.
- Process shop drawings, respond to RFI's, edit specifications, create charts and schedules, and develop cost estimates.
- Perform QA/QC procedures and enforce quality control procedures throughout project development.
- A minimum of 0-1 years of civil engineering experience related to site design, land development and land use permitting.
- Experience with AutoCAD.
- Working knowledge of accepted industry software
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication skills and design skills.
Apply for this position