Electrical Engineer (Multiple Tiers Available)
Looking to hire for Electrical Engineers at multiple levels. Candidates must have experience with at least some of the following. Robotics, Automation, Airline controls, Power supply, AC/DC, terminal blocks and AC/DC. Bachelors Degree in related field is required. Some tele-commute possible.
- Develops products from marketing specifications and requirements through production release.
- Develops robust engineering / technical solutions and designs that anticipate future product features and functionality
- Resolves complex design / development / redesign issues in a highly efficient manner using innovative approaches.
- Participates in all aspects of product development including detailed design, evaluation testing and prototype fabrication.
- Conducts and participates in design reviews.
- Responsible for part and assembly design, bills of material and engineering change orders.
- Leads and participates in the diagnosis, evaluation, and solution to problems that arise in the field.
- Plans and executes product tests to ensure conformance to quality standards.
- Determines methods for own work and may assist in determining methods for the work of the team on semi-complex assignments
- Interacts directly will other departments and external suppliers.
- Works with contract manufacturers on all aspects of product development.
- Communicates and advocates regularly with technical and product experts, mid and senior level managers, and thought leaders throughout IGT