Accounts Receivable Specialist (Temporary)
This is a fully remote position that is looking to pay between $22-$25/hr that will require onsite training out of Holbrook, NY. This is a temporary position that is guaranteed through 2023. This position requires you to work from 8:30am EST-5:30pm EST from Monday-Friday. An accounting degree is preferred and 2+ years of accounts receivable experience is required. This position is actively looking to fill this opening asap.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE/RECEIVABLE RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Updating and maintaining records of expenditures
- Sending out payments for company credit cards
- Responding to vendor invoices
- Ensuring that all payments are made in accordance with company policy
- Ensuring that all payments are sent on time
- Resolving payment discrepancies and disputes on behalf of the company
- Preparing and mailing invoices to customers
- Posting payments to customer accounts
- Organizing and filing deposit receipts as invoices are paid
- Preparing reports on delinquent accounts and customer payment profiles
- Reconciling cash receipts and deposits
- Analyzing financial records for accuracy