This position is looking for someone who is has at least 6 years experience in corporate accounting. This position also requires a candidate that is a US citizen, fully vaccinated, and is able to work on-site. This is a direct hire position looking to fill this position ASAP.
- Supervise staff of approximately 10 professional and clerical employees in the daily accounting routine including general ledger, credit and collection, accounts payable.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements and related reports
- Maintain good internal controls to ensure the integrity of financial and accounting information, promote accountability and prevent fraud.
- Perform and/or supervise accurate monthly reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts.
- Work closely with purchasing and inventory management to ensure a timely and accurate procure to pay cycle and inventory management and controls including good receipts, cycle counts, damaged, obsolete and slow moving materials.
- Work with corporate planning team to prepare budgets and monthly forecast updates. Report significant changes to Daikin.
- Maintain the integrity of the ERP system and updated procedures and processes to ensure integrity of the ERP system
- Assist as needed in the transformation of Thermal’s ERP system and sub-system software to meet Daikin needs.
- Degree in accounting from four year accredited college.
- 6+ years progressive experience in accounting
- Prior experience as a controller
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Working knowledge of navigating through an integrated ERP environment.
- CPA preferred but not required
- Experience in startups or high-growth companies a plus
- Proficiency with payroll systems – ADP a plus
- High level of Excel skills