Field Service Engineer
- Provide field service support for industrial electrical systems, including high voltage and low voltage equipment.
- Perform installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical systems in various industrial settings.
- Fabricate and assemble electrical components as needed.
- Troubleshoot and analyze electrical issues to determine root causes and implement effective solutions.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and company policies during all field service activities.
- Work closely with the Technical Operations team, the Installation Manager and the Manager of AV Integration while assuring a professional and safe working environment.
- Collaborate with customers to understand their needs and provide excellent customer service.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- 3 years
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Baltimore, MD: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- AV: 2 years (Required)
- Mechanical knowledge: 2 years (Required)
- Enterprise Virtual Conferencing: 1 year (Required)
- CTS-D (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Apply for this position