- Handles AP or AR entries for management company
- Prints checks for signing by DFA
- Ensures vendors and management company are paid according to agreed-upon schedule
- Maintains active client AR list and ensures PMs are collecting past-due balances as needed from owners
- Handles owner draws according to the draw schedule prescribed in each market
- Handles all accounting items in recognition of GAAP accounting practices and with an understanding of audit requirements
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ year(s) accounting experience
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and drive to provide superior customer service to all parties.
- Self-starter attitude and ability to prioritize, handle multiple assignments, exercise judgment, and take ownership of projects in the absence of direct supervision
- Team player with a strong work ethic, pro-active orientation, who can anticipate needs, is assertive, and highly accountable, with a mature and positive attitude.
Apply for this position