Construction Project Administrator
Essential functions and responsibilities:
• The CM-PA perform all duties and responsibilities independently and with limited to no supervision.
• The CM-PA possess experience sorting, filing, and tracking construction/project related documentation.
• The CM-PA possess experience organizing and attending design/production meetings and distributing meeting minutes to all project stakeholders.
• The CM-PA drafting and distribute project updates and facilitating team communication.
• The CM-PA shall possess experience and the ability to liaise with project stakeholders about project requirements, timelines, and administrative reporting.
• The CM-PA shall provide administrative support as needed.
• The CM-PA shall have the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
Nonessential functions and responsibilities
Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Ability to recognize terminology associated with administration of construction activity and support CM staff with required documentation and submission of project related data.
• Must maintain a working knowledge of major construction activity and the typical documentation and reporting requirements.
• The Project Assistant shall have the equivalent of a GED or shall possess a degree from an accredited institution of higher learning.
• Relevant Project Experience -The Project Assistant shall possess a minimum of 5 years of experience as an administration capacity on a construction project.
Experience working with governmental agencies at the city, county and state levels
Knowledgeable in construction testing and inspection requirements
Experience working in hospitals or medical facilities
Work is performed in both an office and field (construction) environment. Office to field time is approximately 25% to 75% respectively. Field work requires climbing, walking and standing at a construction site and may be outside in heat/cold, wet/humid, and dry/arid conditions. Some lifting (up to 50 lbs) may be required.
Building Relationships and Teamwork
Planning and Organizing/Time Management