Facility Security Officer
The Facility Security Officer (FSO) is responsible for managing all security-related functions for the organization, ensuring compliance with federal regulations and company policies. This individual will be responsible for safeguarding classified information, managing access control, conducting security assessments, and coordinating security-related activities with government agencies and contractors. The FSO will also be responsible for ensuring that all employees and contractors adhere to security policies and procedures and maintaining accurate records of security-related incidents.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all security-related matters for the organization.
- Manage access control systems to ensure that only authorized personnel have access to restricted areas and classified information.
- Conduct security assessments and make recommendations for security improvements.
- Maintain accurate records of security-related incidents and produce reports as needed.
- Ensure that all employees and contractors adhere to security policies and procedures and provide security education and training as needed.
- Coordinate security-related activities with government agencies and contractors.
- Investigate security incidents and violations and implement corrective actions as needed.
- Safeguard classified information in accordance with federal regulations and company policies.
- Manage the security clearance process for employees and contractors.
- Other duties as assigned.