- Must be able to meet with internal customers and lead projects through all stages of development including initial conceptualization, cost estimating and timeline development, equipment procurement and installation, start-up and debug of equipment.
- Manage vendors to provide services ensuring that plant standards and best practices are followed.
- Be the internal subject matter resource for all electrical systems including PLC, HMI, drives, lighting, power distribution, motors, equipment troubleshooting, system integration, sensors, electro-mechanical devices, robotics, and instrumentation. Be able to interface with the maintenance electricians and electronic technicians to successfully install the various projects and lead the troubleshooting efforts.
- Provide input for the plant controls strategy to establish and maintain plant standards.
- Make recommendations for improving function and reliability of control and power systems
- Develop process and equipment understanding to support continuous improvement efforts
- Appropriately develop, maintain and document equipment and control systems changes
- Maintain records as required. (Project plans, schematics, drawings, spare parts, calibration logs, repair logs, etc.)
- Provide emergency support to manufacturing and maintenance when needed
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $95,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Georgetown, DE: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Electrical engineering: 7 years (Required)
- Aerospace: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: In person
Apply for this position