Audio Visual Sales Manager
Responsibilities and Duties not limited to:
- Must Have extensive Audio Visual background
Business Development role:
1. Develop and implement market strategies and tactical plans to meet organizational objectives for each vertical market.
2. Responsible for revenue generation through new business development activities, include weekly planning, networking, sourcing, cold calling, client visits,
vendors and related follow-up activities to target clients.
3. Develop and maintain relationship with clients, vendors and partners to generate revenue and gaining repeat business.
4. Organize and participate in trade shows, conferences, exhibits, networking and other industry specific events for lead generation.
5. Participate and identify necessary training, continuing education, and other industry certifications needed to expand the company brand.
6. Train and educate existing Account Managers to find business with their current and future accounts. Assist when needed to close sales.
7. Demonstrates technical skills, product knowledge, and terminology of the command and control space.
1. Determine key targets within an organization and be able to develop a tactical plan to reach key targets.
2. Listen, understand and analyze customers' needs & requirements then propose & demonstrate, when needed, viable solutions using products & services.
3. Engaging technical resource to develop custom solutions, generate and present proposal to clients
4. Actively prospect for new business, identify needs, closing the sales and gaining repeat business.
5. Negotiate contract terms and conditions in accordance with business guidelines and contract administration objectives.
6. Communicate with all other business units/divisions to maximize company's cross-divisional sales opportunities.
7. Consolidate accurate and dependable sales forecasting from opportunities in assigned territory to enable efficient product base planning and manufacturing execution.
8. Other duties as required or assigned by company management.
AV Integration Command & Control Sales shall possess the following skills and qualifications:
- BA Degree or combination of education and four or more years Command & Control or similar industry experience.
- CTS (Certified Technical Specialist) preferred but not required.
- Ability to learn, communicate and evaluate the technical aspects of our solution against the customer's needs in order to influence the sale.
- Ability to read and comprehend project technical documents including, but not limited to: engineering and architectural drawings, schedules, test reports, or commissioning documents.
- Strong influencing skills and experience with ability to develop trust and a lasting rapport with customers.
- Ability to develop innovative solutions and demonstrate good use of independent judgment.
- Ability to work with a high level of integrity and with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse groups.
- Ability to manage multiple key accounts simultaneously.
- Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations.
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers including such programs as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and our own internal ERP system.