Annapolis, MD, MD
- Onsite - Annapolis, MD
- US Citizen or GCH
Day to Day:
- Deed and plat research utilizing online databases such as plats.net and mdlandrec.net along with other GIS applications.
- Coordination and ample communication with the managers working on the assigned projects to fully grasp the scope of what is needed.
- Boundary analysis and calculations
- Topographic surveys and the ability to work with surfaces.
- ALTA/NSPS survey drafting and the ability to examine the corresponding title work.
- Preparation of subdivision plats, descriptions and easement exhibits.
- Assist with construction stakeout layout and the preparation of cutsheets.
- AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- 2+ years of experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong mathematical skills
- Ability to take direction.
- College classes relating to land surveying preferred
Apply for this position