New Job Opportunity - Electrical Engineer:
New and exciting job opportunity with a client based out of Columbus, Ohio. Looking to hire an experienced electrical engineer. We are trying to fill this role within the next 2 weeks.
Logistics of the Role:
- Full Time Direct Hire
- Hybrid (2-3 days a week on site).
Day to Day Activities:
- Responsible for both the design and implementation of electrical systems, adhering to engineering codes.
- Provide on-site troubleshooting and startup support as needed.
- Assist the Applications Engineering and Product Managers during the scoping phase of a potential project.
- Analyze existing and proposed electrical loads to size electrical services, feeders, and circuits.
- AutoCAD proficiency.
- Participate in preparation of bid documents.
- Coordinate with other engineering trades.
- 5-10 Years of experience
- Bachelors Degree in electrical engineering is preferred
- Professional Engineer License is required
- knowledge of the NEC is required