Audio Technician (Boca Raton or New York)
- Onsite in New York, NY or Boca Raton, FL
- Open Rate
- US Citizen or GCH
Day to Day
- Manage equipment installation and integration tasks in a technically complex and innovative multimedia broadcast environment.
- Tests, repairs, and calibrates sophisticated cross-platform broadcast equipment to meet exacting U.S. and international broadcast.
- Work with technical modifications in accordance with equipment manufacturer's bulletins to assure equipment performance and functional specifications. Modifications include firmware and software upgrades and electronic or mechanical modifications as required.
- As a member of a multimedia broadcast technical team, he/she is responsible for applying skills and technical assistance in a disciplined and highly coordinated production and may be required to perform operational or other functions as needed.
- Associates degree in audio, broadcasting, graphic design, marketing, or related field
- Knowledge of operating Comsystems equipment
- Two (2) or more years of successful experience in executing graphic and character generation in television news, creative services, studio-based programming or similarly related professional media production and media presentation experience.
- Candidate must exhibit proven success in project planning, organizational skills, and development of a variety of media products (for both Live and taped applications).
- Experience using ENPS or similar news production systems.
Apply for this position