Data Entry Specialist
This is a 3-month temporary position that is looking to pay between $20-$30/hr. This is fully onsite out of either Canonsburg, PA or Charleroi, PA.
- Perform data entry procedures ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Provide entry of sample information into LIMS software.
- Generate laboratory information sheets and disperse appropriately.
- Issue add tests and reruns as requested and follow through on process.
- Perform corrections of data entry errors in LIMS software.
- Delegate data entry overflow to Data Entry Clerks and Client Service Representatives as appropriate.
- Establish new accounts and maintain client database in CRM, LIMS and financial software.
- Assist with client services procedures as required.
- Offer timely solutions to client inquiries.
- Provide support to website services.
- Promote and adhere to safety in the workplace.
- Use personal protective equipment (PPE) as required. Follow safe work procedures and report unsafe conditions and injuries immediately.
- Inspect own work area and take approved remedial action to minimize or eliminate hazards.
- Complete required safety training assignments, forms and paperwork.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven organizational and time management skills.
- Detail orientated nature.
- Strong ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Strong computer skills.
- Familiarity with database systems and data entry techniques.
- Scheduling flexibility and ability to work overtime as needed based on workflow and deadlines
Apply for this position