Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Administrator
- Receive, post, and track all customer payments
- Perform daily customer collection procedures on delinquent accounts which includes placing calls to existing customers to reduce AR balances
- Research and resolve customer disputes
- Follow up on payment commitments
- Interact with sales and engineering departments
- Process credit application – check credit references
- Closely monitor/track payment status of all customer invoice balances
- Perform other accounting duties and special projects as needed
- Reviewing invoices and purchase orders prior to be sent to Accounting Department.
- General clerical duties such as printing, copying, and scanning and creating documents and spreadsheets when necessary.
- Assisting vendors and relaying information such as pay schedules from Accounting Department to vendors.
Analytical- Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs workflows and procedures.
· Design - Demonstrates attention to detail.
· Problem-Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem-solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
· Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
· Customer Service - Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
· Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
· Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions.
· Written Skills - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
· Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests.
· Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
· Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
· Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
· Advanced Excel skills