Electrical Design Engineer
Looking to hire an excellent Electrical Design Engineer for a Full-Time position that requires to be 100% on-site. This role is a Direct Hire opportunity looking to pay a base salary between $100-110K.
- Leads work with customers to develop and document complex electronic and electrical system requirements.
- Leads and coordinates work to analyze and translate requirements into system architecture, hardware and software designs and interface specifications.
- Leads work to test and validate to ensure system designs meet operational and functional requirements.
- Oversees the team that monitors supplier performance to ensure system integration and compliance with requirements.
- Solves problems concerning and provides other support of fielded hardware and software over the entire product lifecycle.
- Researches technology advances for potential application to company business needs.
- Makes recommendations for technology investments.
Education and Experience:
- Must have a minimum of a BA degree
- Bachelor's and 4+years of Electrical Engineering Experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
- Analog/Digital Signal Proc
- Certification & Qualification
- Circuit Design
- Design / Produce Process
- Design Concepts & Techniques
- P.E. License is always a bonus
Apply for this position