We are seeking a talented and experienced Audio Visual (AV) Project Manager to join our team in Baltimore City. As an AV Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the successful execution of audio visual projects in various client environments, including corporate offices, educational institutions, event spaces, and more. You will play a vital role in ensuring the seamless integration, implementation, and delivery of AV solutions, while managing project timelines, resources, and client expectations.
- MUST HAVE CTS
- MUST HAVE AV EXPERIENCE
- Supervision of personnel
- Cooperatively manage and monitor the labor expenditures of engineering, fabrication and installation personnel over the course of the project and communicate any issues that impact profitability.
- Generate and/or respond to construction communication including, but not limited to: requests for information, change order documents, room readiness letters, delay or compression notification of theft or damage to materials, tools or vehicles, safety or injury reports, warranty information, material handoff or inventory, punch lists, field reports, sign-off documents or other documentation as assigned or required.
- Proactively manage the change order process.
- Regularly inspect installation work performed by staff and/or subcontractors. Test, or certify the performance of, installed systems.
- Ability to work overtime when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
- CTS (Certified Technical Specialist) preferred but not required.
- 3- 5 years AV industry experience.
- CAPM, PMP preferred but not required.
- The Ability to supervise and manage tasks and personnel to meet project objectives.
- Will possess a fundamental understanding of AV system functionality and installation process and techniques.
- Ability to trouble shoot and solve technical, personnel or other project related issues.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Microsoft project, Adobe Acrobat, and AutoCAD viewing or markup utilities.
- Ability to generate timely, concise, and effective business correspondence.
- Ability to read and comprehend project technical documents including, but not limited to; engineering and architectural drawings, schedules, test reports, or commissioning documents.
- Ability to create and maintain construction schedules
- Ability to interact with employees, customers and colleagues in a professional and courteous manner.