Working with an Excellent Client that is looking to hire a seasoned Electrical Engineer in Baltimore City. Professional Engineer License is preferred but willing to take candidates who have exceptional Experience in a professional environment or one who has worked as a Consultant in the past.
- Performing forensic assignments within the field of electrical engineering expertise based upon a scope of work and budget prepared by the consultant and agreed upon by the client in advance of performing the work.
- Field Investigations: Studying and determining the cause and origin of electrical defects and/or damage.
- Experience with fire origin and cause fire investigation experts to determine electrical causes.
- Following laws and regulations and ensuring compliance with electrical code regulations and standards.
- Assist with training and mentoring Junior Engineers
- B.S. in Electrical Engineer degree or higher.
- P.E. License desired (Client will accept someone who is willing to pass the test within the first 6 months of employment
- 4-5+ years of experience working at or for an Engineering Firm