Audio Visual Technician
- Under general supervision, is responsible for assuring that all AV needs are met for the conference center and for marketing-sponsored events throughout the health system.
- Sets up, tests, demonstrates use, and provides technical assistance with all audiovisual equipment for conference center customers.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for all multi-site video broadcasting events across the health system and manages details associated with AV and multimedia vendors for broadcasting services and special events.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Position requires high school degree or GED.
- At least two years’ AV technical experience.
- Must have skills in video editing, working with sound systems, live-stream broadcasting, and minor AV equipment troubleshooting and repair.
- Completion of a certification program in audio engineering is preferred.
Apply for this position