- Experienced Crestron Programmer
- Crestron Engineer or Programmer Certification would be a huge plus
- 3+ years experience in AV and Control System design, programming, commissioning, and troubleshooting.
- Ability to create, load and modify Crestron code
- Ability to develop graphics and user interface for Crestron systems
- Understanding of electronic system architecture and design.
- Experience in installing and/or configuring Polycom and/or Cisco videoconferencing products and in configuring audio DSP's.
- Must be able to accommodate a flexible and varied work schedule to include early mornings, evenings, nights, and weekends.
- Candidate must have highly effective communication skills both oral and written
- Significant experience programming Crestron audiovisual and VTC presentation control systems in complex multi-security level environments
- Experience designing audiovisual and VTC presentation control systems in complex multi-security level environments.
- Experience integrating Cisco and Polycom VTC systems in complex multi-security level environments.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Performs as the sole Crestron control system designer and programmer for audiovisual and VTC presentation control systems in complex multi-security level environments
- Participates in audiovisual and VTC design team efforts developing conference room renovation plans and new room designs.
- Programs, configures, and commissions audio and video matrix mixer systems
- Configure audio DSPs for system installation.
- Configure CODECs and VTC devices during system installations
- Performs control system loading and testing for all AV system installations
- Assists with testing of system components to assure system completeness
- Serves as the primary system commissioner and performs all acceptance testing on all AV installation efforts.
- Maintains a control program and configuration files database for all conference rooms and AV systems
- Assists with generating and the ordering of A/V equipment and materials
- Development, creation, and updating of conference room user operation manuals and quick reference guides for all AV installations
- Assists other team members as required to provide the customer with the superior level of support
Apply for this position