Looking for an Electrical Engineer
- Create and review electrical design specifications and product requirements.
- Proficient in PCB layout using design tools.
- Anticipate and resolve DFM and DFT issues.
- Develop product specifications, design FMEAs, and V&V test protocols to meet medical industry device standards.
- Working experience in EMC/EMI design and testing for regulatory standards.
- Communicate effectively to and participate in cross-functional development teams. Act as an independent reviewer on programs not directly involved
- Must exhibit excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- 7 Years of Relevant Industry Experience, minimum 2 years in lifesciences
- Effectively communicate complex concepts in formal/informal presentations and in technical reports; proven technical writing skills is required (assessed during interview).
- Experience with Safety and EMC testing of electrical equipment and certification of wireless devices for global market access.
- Experience with Product Safety testing requirements and procedures.
- Experience with use and maintenance of commonly used safety, EMC and wireless test equipment.
- Expert knowledge of IEC 60601-1 and IEC 60601-1-2 medical standards, and all applicable collateral and particular standards.
- Proven experience in applying state of the art EMC and RF design principles.
- Knowledge of the certification requirements within the FCC, IC, ETSI, KC, ANATEL, MIC, SRRC standards for wireless devices.
- Understanding of various wireless technologies e.g. Wi-Fi, ZigBee, BT, BLE, Cellular, RFID, and Wireless Battery Charging
- Focusing on the service you provide directly back to the project design engineers: guidance, feedback on the radios and so forth, strategies on how to prepare the wireless device for testing and certification, think about the wireless-related conversations you have with R&D
- Influence effectively in a cross-functional environment (e.g. multi-site, technical development, other functions)
Apply for this position