Electronic Security Technician
- Installation, programming, servicing a variety of security systems. Experience and/or certifications with some of the following systems is desired but not required: Lenel, Milestone, RS2, DSX, Brivo, Pelco, Exacq Vision, Interlogix, Bosch, DMP & Aiphone.
- Ability to interpret Statement of Work, blueprints, schematics, manuals, and other specifications to determine installation requirements. Ability to interprets manuals, wiring diagrams, utilizing knowledge of electronics.
- Ability to manage the onsite installation of Security Systems and work with Project Manager to develop schedules to follow.
- Executes all the technical aspects of multiple projects with varying timelines including, preparation of project documentation such as commissioning reports, as-built drawings, programming, customer training, close-out documentation, and on-going technical support.
- Identifies potential project risks, communicates to appropriate parties and assist in the development and implementation of strategies to minimize impact and to control deviations from estimated costs and project deadlines.
- Active Secret Government clearance is preferred
- 2+ years of AV and Access Control Technician experience
- Report onsite to Washington DC/Metro area
- Occasional Continental U.S. Travel
Apply for this position