Electrical Aerospace Engineer
Onsite - Relocation assistance offered
$100,000 - 120,000
- Design, develop, and test electrical systems, components, and devices.
- Create detailed electrical schematics, circuit diagrams, and layout designs using computer-aided design (CAD) tools.
- Perform calculations and simulations to analyze electrical system performance and optimize designs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop project specifications and requirements.
- Conduct feasibility studies and cost analyses to support project planning and decision-making.
- Select and specify electrical components and equipment for projects.
- Ensure compliance with electrical codes, regulations, and industry standards.
- Support the manufacturing and assembly of electrical systems, providing technical guidance and troubleshooting assistance.
- Perform system-level testing and validation to ensure functionality, reliability, and safety.
- Maintain accurate documentation of designs, test results, and project progress.
- Stay updated with advancements in electrical engineering technologies and industry trends.
Qualifications and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or a related field
5+ years experience as an electrical or controls engineer preferably in an aerospace environment
Experience with circuit and PCB layout and design preferred
Familiarity with electronics simulation software (such as LTspice or PSpice)
Analog, mixed signal, power supply, and digital design experience
Technical documentation experience
Electrical and controls testing experience