Several levels are being hired for between $115,000 - 155,000/year depending on experience.
We are looking for a passionate and motivated engineer with an interest in structural bridge, highway, rail and transit structures, marine facilities and/or buildings engineering. We are looking for design professionals who are aspiring to become Project Managers, Client Service Managers, and future leaders in our Engineering Industry.
- Prepare analysis, design and technical reports for a variety of projects, which may include: bridges, buildings, retaining walls, waterfront structures, and transit structures.
- Perform analysis and design for structural aspects of projects, and perform quality control of calculations and plan sheets.
- Read, interpret, and produce complex plans
- Coordinate structural designs with other disciplines such as civil, traffic, geotechnical and survey.
- Perform field activities such as observation of construction activities
- As applicable, serve as a technical lead to review, assign work and/or check design calculations and quantities by junior engineers
- Support marketing, technical proposal preparation and business development efforts
- BSCE required, MSCE in Structural Engineering preferred.
- 1+ years bridge/buildings structural design experience required.
- Experience using structural analysis programs and design software
- Experience in seismic design and analysis of bridges, marine structures and/or buildings
- Self-starter with a desire to work and learn with a great group of engineers and ability to work in an environment that can occasionally be fast paced
Apply for this position