This position is a 4-month contract to hire that is looking for someone who is able to start as soon as possible. This is a 100% onsite position. We are looking for someone who is capable of analyses and critical thinking.
List of job requirements.
- Remount existing test specimens when necessary (after removal, for repair of racks, or to improve exposure)
- Recording meters and pressure gauges and emailing collected data
- Reporting any maintenance issues immediately
- Building positive relationships with customers and store management
- Periodically stocking brochures, taking photos of equipment, replacing signage and taking inventory
- Other miscellaneous tasks
Apply for this position