Electrical Engineer Technician
This is a full-time direct hire position that is looking to pay between $60k-$80k. This position is fully onsite out of Joppatowne, MD and is looking to hire asap. This position is looking for 3+ years of experience and prefers candidates with an associate's degree.
About This Role
- Accurate and honest testing, analysis, & reporting of completed production units.
- Diagnose and resolve equipment and system malfunctions based on documented repair procedures and corrective measures.
- Performing production engineering and system integration activities to assemble and test complete systems and system components
- Write and interpret specifications used in designing, maintaining, and calibrating electronic systems, chassis, or components.
- Prepare reports, charts and graphs as part of process documentation and system or component testing.
- Must be team oriented and able to communicate and interface with others to execute manufacturing schedules
- Knowledge of electronics, physics, math.
- Position typically calls for technical training with 3+ years of experience.
- Will work under general direction of supervision and may independently determine and develop approaches to solutions.
- Maintain a safe lab test station environment by following applicable practices/processes.
- May work with engineers to assist in performing system integration testing and system acceptance testing as required