AWS Cloud Architect
We are looking for a passionate, talented and experienced AWS Solutions Architect to help us drive our cloud initiatives, in close collaboration with the Squad Leads, the DBAs and the Principal Engineers.
100% remote work
- Architect scalable, highly available application solutions that leverage AWS Cloud.
- Provide deep software development knowledge concerning cloud architecture, design patterns, and programming.
- Advise and implement AWS Cloud best practices.
- Work as both an infrastructure and application development specialist.
- Implement Agile processes.
- Implement DevOps practices, including continuous integration and automated deployment.
- Bring in Eminence, Thought Leadership, Identify trends and business opportunities.
- Mentor junior engineers
Associate or higher AWS Certification (2020 or newer) as a Solutions Architect / SysOps Admin.
Experience with cost tracking, analysis and optimization.
Experience with container technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker.
Experience with public cloud and on-premises infrastructure and interfacing with them programmatically through APIs.
Bachelor’s degree - CS or related field preferred; or related work experience.
Strong communication skills (verbal and written) – must be able to communicate at a business and technical level with internal teams, customers, partners and executives.