Palm Bay, FL
- Laying out, laying up, and fabricating composite parts, assembling, disassembling, installing, modifying, and inspecting complex and precision electronic, optical, electro-optical, electro-mechanical, hydro-mechanical, mechanical production assemblies, prepare surfaces, applies coating and performs coating-related processes.
- Performs electrical and mechanical in process checks, analysis, and rework of complex and precision parts and assemblies, making wiring, continuity, and component checks that utilize the knowledge of electronic theory and circuit analysis.
- Prepares, fabricates, bonds, and assembles various composite parts.
- Utilizes various fabrication technologies.
- May be required to manufacture and assemble developmental and engineering prototype hardware (when necessary).
- Sets up, adjusts, and operates, all types of complex assembly machines and equipment, micro equipment as required in assembly, fabrication, test, and inspection of micro electronic circuit assemblies.
- HS diploma or GED equivalent
- English language skills include the ability to read, comprehend, and write basic information
- Perform basic math functions to include addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication
- Basic computer skills; open and find data in simple applications
- 1 year of experience in composite work
Apply for this position