ERP Implementation Manager (Remote)
This position requires candidates to live in EST or CST time zones.
Salary: $120,000 - 140,000/year
This position requires ocassional meetings at 8-9pm EST 3-4 times per month.
- Lead and drive assigned projects and tasks
- Effectively leads change, working with management and users to ensure involvement, participation, and encouragement of others ideas and contributions for effective teamwork and successful project execution.
- Provide subject matter expertise, working to define business processes and effective solutions.
- Serves as a liaison between internal business partners, offshore resources, internal resources, and other third party resources.
- Support project execution through maintaining project plans, tracking tasks, completing reports, updating project status, escalating issues.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Elicit requirements using design thinking sessions, interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Translate business objectives into requirements and functional specifications, supporting document creation, and automation efforts.
- Utilize business analysis, data mapping, and data validation to assist the development of coding specifications.
- Manage the execution of testing for assigned deliverables by identifying and documenting test defects, documenting quality issues, and communicating defects to assure resolution.
- Prepare test and training plans.
- Monitors project dates and meets individual deliverables as well as support and mentor other team members.
- Document business processes, work-flows, and requirements as they relate to the problems being solved by the initiative.
- Leads analysis for data conversion of existing legacy data into new systems by analyzing data extracts and complete data mapping.
- Bachelor degree, PMP is a plus but not necessary
- Five or more years of experience as a Business Process Analyst or similar years of experience developing business processes with Oracle Netsuite.
- Assertive leadership, with effective skills in gaining internal customers’ - management and users’ - cooperation and acceptance of changes and the need for performing value analysis of their requirements.
- Highly effective communication and listening skills to grasp complex tasks and adapt communications to be most understandable for the users.
- Ability to work closely with the business partners in different countries to examine existing business models and flows of data, discuss findings with the business, and assist in guiding the discussion toward an improved solution.
- Capable of performing analyst type tasks to understand and evaluate a business need / change and define in detail the logical solution to the business need focusing on the business process first and the system second.
- Sensitivity and persuasiveness skills to help the users understand what they may need vs. what they request.
Apply for this position