- Onsite - Crofton, MD
- Salary: 130-150k +5k -10k bonus
- US Citizen
Day to Day:
- Manage on-time monthly accounting close process.
- Prepare monthly financial statements as well as reporting for senior management and Board of Directors.
- Review current accounting processes and procedures and implement account process changes to improve efficiency and timeliness.
- Support department leaders in managing to their budgets and achieving goals.
- Work with purchasing department to ensure timely receipt and payment for raw materials.
- Manage and maintain appropriate internal controls.
- Serve as technical accounting resource and manage special topic accounting processes including options and equity accounting, joint ventures, and cost accounting.
- Manage annual financial statement audit as well as other required audits throughout the year.
- Bachelor’s degree from 4 year college or university is required
- Prior experience as assistant controller or corporate controller preferred
- MBA and or CPA preferred
Construction industry experience would be great
- Sage experience
- Strong MS Excel skills required
Apply for this position