Administrative Assistant - Travel Coordinator
Temporary to Full Time
This is a 6 Month Contract to Hire role offering 3 Days Remote
Ideally Looking for the Candidate to convert around a salary of $80K
- Support the Companies Corporate Travel calendar with researching, providing comparables, and booking travel arrangements in compliance with travel policy.
- Managing invoices and documentation.
- Assist in budget planning and costs.
- Tracking travel and costs.
- Create travel itineraries.
- Verify and complete travel changes as they arise.
- Research and book travel accommodations including air, hotel, and ground transportation.
- Event research, planning, RSVP tracking, and support as needed.
- Review expense reports to make sure data is aligned and receipts match and comply with company policy.
- Assist in managing payments and control costs.
- Monitor and analyze opportunities to cut costs and improve efficiencies.
- Record and monitor aircraft costs.
- Support relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Work with appropriate team to organize flights when company aircraft is not available.
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or similar.
- 4-5+ years of relevant experience (In an Administrative Assistant / Travel Coordinator/ Project Coordinator role)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with strong proficiency in Excel.
- Strong and effective communicator.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Strong ability to maintain and use discretion with confidential information.
- Ability to find efficient and innovative ways to overcome challenges.
- Resourceful and efficient with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Must have a willingness to work additional hours as needed.
Apply for this position